The XFT-120C AED Trainer is designed for the basic first aid training environment. Containing the standard features of an AED, the trainer is designed to teach the lay rescuer how to respond if presented with a Sudden Cardiac Emergency. With 10- training pre-configured training scenarios implemented within the device, allowing for realistic training and ensuring the rescuer is prepared for every circumstance.
- Provides both Fully-automatic and Semi-automatic scenarios
- Confirms if the pads have been connected correctly and the location of pads when used on a CPR Manikin
- Compliant with current ANZCOR guidelines of 100-120bpm compression rate.
- Beeping Metronome to ensure correct pace when performing compressions.
- 1x sets of Adult and Child pads
- 1x set of Adult and Child leads
- 240V Australian Compliant power supply
- Soft Carry Case
- Remote Control